Just two weeks ago we released our new sewing pattern, the Marta Dress. In the context of Maker’s Wish Marta from Spain designed this great summer dress and we made the pattern.
The Marta Dress is a breezy summerdress with a corsage and narrow straps. The A-line skirt is composed of several parts and has two slanted patch pockets in the front side parts. Bustier and skirt are gathered in the middle by a narrow waistband and the dress is closed with a button tape.
You see there are some pieces to be sewn together. So, it takes some patience, but it is not rocket scienc..
In order to get you through the pattern step by step we launch today the Marty Dress Sewalong. We are looking forward to having you with us and would be happy if you share your photos, blogs or uploads on Instagram (to add a link ➭ see below!).
Schedule for this Sewalong:
27th of July 2017
– brief introduction to our sewing patterns: how to choose and print only your size
– Print at Copy Shop PDF: Tips for printing / costs
– Print at Home PDF: how to put the sewing pattern together
31st of July 2017
– Fabric tips and what materials do you need
– Preparation and trimming
– Adjust the bustier
03rd of August.2017
– we will sew the bustier: explanation of the individual pattern pieces and how they are sewn together step by step
07th of August.2017
– we will sew the skirt: explanation of the individual pattern pieces and how they are sewn together step by step
10th of August 2017
– we will gather bustier and skirt and attach the button tape
– Sew buttonholes and sew the buttons
We would be very happy if you join us tomorrow! This is what we are going to do:
- brief introduction to our sewing patterns: how to choose and print only your size
- Print at Copy Shop PDF: Tips for printing / costs
- Print at Home PDF: how to put the sewing pattern together